Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hi! I am a dietitian who loves to eat! I love food! I especially love food in Cleveland. Yes, I know, we Clevelanders have landed on such lists as "the fattest city" and "the most miserable". But did you know that in 2009 we made the top 20 list of fittest cities? I don't recall hearing that one on the news. Right? And although I love perogies and brats as much as the next Clevelander, there are lots of beautiful food markets and delicious restaurants tucked away in our east and west neighborhoods that have great and yes, healthy foods! So, I hope to show you all where the healthiest, tastiest foods can be found and dined on in Cleveland. I would like to help answer questions I get about good products to buy or what I might order at different restaurants. On a broader scale, I would like to support the war on obesity that I am happy to see underway with the push of Michelle Obama. So, with the help of my computer savvy 10 year old, I would like to get started!

1 comment:

  1. I just became a follower! Looking forward to reading your blog. We can all use an actual RD's point of view!

    ReplyDelete